RIP … my Sirus Comp Touring Bike… 17,073 miles toured in North America. Crumpled frame. Photo taken “Somewhere” in the “Middle of NoWhere” Montana!
- Self-Supported Bicycle Tours Utilizing This Bike:
- Trans Superior Tour (1/2 of Lake Superior … cross lake via Isle Royal ferries)
- Upper Mississippi River / 30th Wedding Anniversary Tour
- Grand Gaspe Tour (New England & Canadian Maritimes)
- Glaciers to the Sea (Glacier Nat’l Park, Montana to the Pacific & NW Coast)
- Spring North Tour (Texas Hill Country, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri … Ozarks)
- Coming Soon: Scotland Tartan Tour
New Specialized Sirus Comp arrives on Friday! Leave for Scotland shortly thereafter. Follow my bike diary on Crazy Guy on a Bike Portal.